Click the Campaigns page, and then on the left pane, click Conversion Tracking.
Under Conversion Tracking, click UET tags. If this is the first time you are creating a tag, you can also click Get Started on the Conversion Tracking page.
Click Create UET tag and then enter a name. Optional: Enter a description that helps you identify the UET tag in the future. We recommend that you enter the website page name or URL. Click Save. In the View UET tag tracking code box, click either Copy, Download or Email, and then click Done.
Adding Universal Event Tracking to your site
If you have copied the tracking code, or have a downloaded or email version of it, you are ready to paste it to your website and can skip to step 5.
- Click the Campaigns tab, and then on the left pane, click Conversion Tracking.
- Under Conversion Tracking, click UET tags.
- In the table, find the UET tag that you want to use and, in the Action column, click View tag.
- In the UET tag tracking code box, click Copy and then Done.
- Paste the UET tag tracking code on every page of your website or on the master page, either in the head or body section. In the image, the UET tag tracking code is pasted at the top of the body section of the webpage.
For additional information and troubleshooting please check the Bing Ads Support page.