What is it?
Creative Explorer now has tiles related to Google Display Network Banners. Note: Google Responsive Ads are not included in this release.
Why are we doing this?
With addition of GDN Banners, Creative Explorer is now a multi-channel tool
What is new?
- Google Display Network Banner Tiles
GDN Banner Tiles have a GDN specific Icon, and specify the Banner Ad Dimensions in place of ad copy text.
- Platform Filtering
You can now filter your Creative Explorer view by Platform
- I don't see my GDN Responsive Display Ads, why not?
- Responsive Display Ads are not included in this release. We are working on adding responsive Ad Formats in the future.
- If I created GDN Display Ads outside of platform, would they still appear in Creative Explorer?
- Yes, any 'Display' Ad Format Ads will appear in Creative Explorer. Responsive Display Ads, Video Ads or Smart Display ads will not appear.
- My CPA/ROAS is $0.00/0%, is this a bug?
- If your CPA or ROAS is appearing with a 0 value it is most likely because spend is too low or you have not setup a conversion tracker for Display. Check that the Display conversion tracker is setup properly, if you're still having trouble contact product-support.